Energy for the long run
Energy drinks, coffee, and even many energy supplements rely on stimulants to artificially amp you up when you’re feeling tired. But over time, stimulants can take a toll on the body, leaving you feeling even more depleted than before.
Energy works in a different way.
- Energizing herbal extracts, including ashwagandha, licorice, and Rhodiola rosea — adaptogens that support your stress resilience.
- Vitamins, minerals, and coenzymes, like pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), magnesium, and coenzyme Q10, which participate in the body’s energy production cycles.
- Amino acids such as glycine, which converts food into energy, and acetyl-L-carnitine, which crosses the blood-brain-barrier to help generate mental energy.
5 reasons we love adaptogens
Nothing zaps your energy like stress. Adaptogens are a rare class of herbs that help your body adapt to stress, supporting healthy energy levels.
Here’s why we love ‘em:
- They are gentle but effective
- They are calming and energizing at the same time
- They are neither over- nor under-stimulating
- They have been used traditionally by cultures across the world for centuries
- They are backed by clinical research